BOS Staffing is excited to attend the annual Gainesville 2019 Job Fair & Career Expo. This year’s event will take place at the Gainesville Civic Center on Wednesday, March 20. and runs from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Whether you are looking for your first job or a new position, this is a fantastic opportunity to check out available employment openings in North Georgia.
Top Reasons to Attend the 2019 Job Fair & Career Expo
- Learn about 60+ companies in Gainesville, GA and the surrounding areas;
- meet employers face to face;
- complete job applications on the spot; and
- attend for FREE! Job seekers do not have to pay an admission fee.
Top Reasons to Stop by BOS Staffing’s Booth
The BOS Staffing team has more than 100 years of combined experience matching job hunters to the right positions. Here are a few of the benefits we can offer you.
- Access Hidden Jobs – Many companies hire directly through recruiters and employment agencies and, therefore, don’t advertise openings. As a result, your perfect position may never appear on the job boards or in any help wanted ads. BOS Staffing partners with hundreds of local employers, and we can help you get your foot in the door.
- Try Out Flexible Work Arrangements – Maybe you’re looking to work 20 hours per week? Or, maybe you would like to try out various positions before making a long-term commitment? BOS Staffing offers multiple full- and part-time employment solutions ranging from temporary to temp-to-hire to direct hire. Choose a job and a schedule that works for you.
- Gain On-the-Job Experience – If you just graduated or if you recently changed careers, the “3 to 5 years of experience” requirement may be standing between you and your dream career. BOS Staffing can assist you in finding entry-level placements so you can get the experience need you while earning a paycheck.
- Receive Expert Advice – Our professional recruiters will guide you through every step of the hiring process from application to offer. We can review your resume, prepare you for your interview and coach you through the process of identifying the right job for you. And best of all, we never charge job seekers a fee for our services.
Would You Like to Get Ahead of the Competition?
If you are ready to begin your employment search, you don’t have to wait for the job fair. BOS Staffing places IT professionals, administrative assistants, call center representatives, technical writers, nurses, non-clinical medical staff and light industrial workers. Browse our Available Jobs now to discover your next exciting opportunity!