About our Staffing Agencies in Gainesville & Athens, GA
Fast Facts about BOS Staffing.
- BOS Staffing was founded in 1979 as Business Office Services, the first clerical services company serving businesses in the Athens, GA area. Since then we have expanded our reach and our offerings, delivering a wide range of staffing services throughout the South and nationwide. Our new name, BOS Staffing, reflects that change.
- Our team has more than 100 years combined experience providing temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent staff. We serve the legal, medical, call center, accounting, IT, technical, distribution and light industrial industries.
- We are a local, family-owned business. That means local decision making – no corporate bureaucracy.
- BOS meets the SBA criteria of a small business.
- BOS web portal gives you 24/7 direct access to our system to enter orders, review candidate resumes, approve timecards and more. On-site time-keeping solutions give real-time access to attendance and workforce cost data.
- Our Staffing Assessment Center allows us to conduct nationally quantified skills assessments to ensure the best fit for each position.
- All recruiters attain their Certified Staffing Specialist® Certification from the American Staffing Association. This insures each employee’s knowledge and understanding of all state and federal employment laws, protecting both BOS, as well as our clients.
Awards and Distinctions
- Named to the Inc. 500|5000 for three consecutive years.
- Athens Banner Herald Readers Choice Award – consistently ranked Athens’ #1 Staffing Service.
- Top 20% nationwide in client satisfaction according to Open Ratings, Inc., a division of Dun & Bradstreet.
- Holder of multiple federal contracts & GSA Schedules.
“The man with the best job in the country is the vice president. All he has to do is get up every day and say, “How is the president?” Will Rogers